About Wildcat Management:
Enhance the culture and community of downtown Dallas working with Wildcat Management. Help make Dallas a better place to live, work, and play.
Wildcat Management is a real estate investment, development and management company with a heavy focus on urban revitalization through the preservation of historic buildings and landmarks.
Traits We Look For:
Hardworking, Reliable, Punctual, Discreet, Good Attention to Detail, Adaptable to Change, Outgoing, Takes Initiative, Quick Learner, Good telephone skills, High Integrity, Problem Solver, Can Do Attitude.
- Excellent organizational, telephone, communication skills and letter writing.
- Strong time management.
- Welcomes guests, clients, vendors, and subcontractors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, with the utmost grace and hospitality.
- Efficient with multi tasking.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, etc
- Confident working with Social Media and various brand message and project campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an understanding of how to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Entrepreneurial and team orientated.
- Desire and readiness to roll up sleeves and get dirty when it is needed to get the job done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, Adobe Premier, Video.
- Good design and editing skills.
- Creative eye with attention to details.