About Wildcat Management:
Wildcat Management is a real estate investment, development and management company with a heavy focus on urban revitalization through the preservation of historic buildings and landmarks.
You Should Pursue This Role If…
You have a love for design and interest in working in the heart of Downtown Dallas. You are full of creative ideas and ready to expand in your marketing skills. You love teams with an entrepreneurial spirit that embrace growth and opportunity. You cultivate an urban and youthful lifestyle. You love a high volume of activity and project flow because it gives you the rush of infinite possibility. You love being part of an organization that ties you to something bigger and aspires to make impact in the local communities.
Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience with proven success. Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns. Web analytics tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Digital Media. Background in graphic design, fashion design and/or journalism is a plus.
Traits We Look For:
Assertiveness, Hunger for Excellence, Great Communicator, Dedication, Being Able to Retain Information/Direction, Hardworking, Reliable, Punctual, Discreet, Good Attention to Detail, Adaptable to Change, Outgoing, Takes Initiative, Quick Learner, Soft Skills, High Integrity, Problem Solver, Can Do Attitude.
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter and You Tube
- Consistently working with social media and various brand messages and project campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop, Lightroom, Power Point, Excel, Canva, etc.
- Video editing/ Photography
- Graphic Design | Web design/Publishing
- Create Email Campaigns | Flyers | Brochures
- Copy Design
- Website Maintenance
- Ability to deliver creative text, image, and video content
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both customer engagement metrics as well as web traffic
- Report on online feedback and reviews from fans and customers
- Collaborate with leadership on creating informative and attractive content.
- Evaluate and analyze previous post/content for all social medial platforms trends to improve marketing initiatives
- Define most important social media Key Performance Indicators
- Create social media (grid) content calendar and create a schedule for all social media platforms
- Create monthly newsletter with complex digital content design
- Re-purpose archived photo’s, articles, blurbs and videos for marketing strategies