Spring 2021 Internship
Social Media / Content Creator
About Wildcat Management:
Enhance the culture and community of downtown Dallas working with Wildcat Management. Help make Dallas a better place to live, work, and play.
Wildcat Management is a real estate investment, development and management company with a heavy focus on urban revitalization through the preservation of historic buildings and landmarks.
This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will shadow and gain valuable experience from the President of Wildcat Management. Including, sitting in on marketing meetings, brand design, content strategy sessions and will work with the Marketing Manager on assignments related to field.
Traits We Look For:
Hardworking, Reliable, Punctual, Discreet, Good Attention to Detail, Adaptable to Change, Outgoing, Takes Initiative, Quick Learner, Good telephone skills, High Integrity, Problem Solver, Can Do Attitude.
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter and You Tube
- Consistently working with social media and various brand messages and project campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop, Lightroom, Power Point, Excel, Canva, etc.
- Video editing/ Photography
- Graphic Design | Web design/Publishing
- Create Email Campaigns | Flyers | Brochures | Monthly Newsletters | Digital Ads
- Photograph, record, write, proof, edit, and schedule all content across all communication channels.
- Manage website, website content, website updates, blogs, and light maintenance.
- Conceptualize and design all marketing materials, including but not limited to email campaigns, flyers, brochures, monthly newsletters, digital and print ads, banners, and building signage.
- Use social media to engage potential tenants, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Evaluate and analyze posted content across all channels to identity trends that can improve planned tactics and overall strategy.
- Utilize SEO tactics and best practices to increase site traffic and identify threats and opportunities.
- Create an optimal process for posting content, monitoring engagement metrics from social channels, and comparing and contrasting with website traffic to identify trends.
- Collaborate with staff and internal and external stakeholders to establish project/campaign objectives, necessary tasks that lead to project completion, and identify and solve any threats to the project/campaign.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Social Media Internship or call 214.758.0348.