Spring & Summer 2021
Wildcat Management is looking for young, creative and motivated interns. If you love being a part of an organization that ties you to something bigger and aspires to make an impact in the local communities, don’t look any further!
The following positions will be available for Spring & Summer 2021 Internships.
Current Positions Available
· Graphic Design
· Business Administration
· Content Creator
· Video Editor
About Wildcat Management:
Wildcat Management is a real estate investment, development and management company with a heavy focus on urban revitalization through the preservation of historic buildings and landmarks.
Traits We Look For:
Assertiveness, Hunger for Excellence, Great Communicator, Dedication, Being Able to Retain Information/Direction, Hardworking, Reliable, Punctual, Discreet, Good Attention to Detail, Adaptable to Change, Outgoing, Takes Initiative, Quick Learner, Soft Skills, High Integrity, Problem Solver, Can Do Attitude.
- Excellent organizational, telephone, communication skills and letter writing
- Strong time management.
- Welcomes guests, clients, vendors, and subcontractors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, with the utmost grace and hospitality.
- Efficient with multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, You Tube, TikTok, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an understanding of how to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Entrepreneurial and team orientated.
- Desire and readiness to roll up sleeves and get dirty when it is needed to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Premier, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Canva, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the internship program, please email your resume to email@example.com with subject line: 2021 Spring or Summer Internship or call 214.758.0348.
Temporary / Seasonal