Wipro is seeking ambitious, talented, driven, people-oriented individuals to join our team.
We can give you the best tools in the industry as well as training from some of its most successful people to get you up and running. You should bring a passion for helping people, determination, and a great eye for detail.
We also take pride in our values of integrity, building strong relationships, innovation, and providing a high quality service are the basis of everything we do.
· Facilitate and support the full recruiting life cycle including creating and managing job postings, sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, and assisting in offer process
· Serve as resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process – be able to market Wipro, answer questions, communicate hire status
· Utilize LinkedIn, applicant database, and other research tools to build lists of experienced candidates for open and future searches
· Manage calendar events by demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
· Manage ad hoc recruiting projects such as reporting, market and/or industry research as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong interest in Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition
Experience and Core Competencies – Preferred:
· 2-3 years of recent experience working in a recruiting/HR-related role
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Experience working with Power Point, Excel, and Word
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, follow-through, and results orientation
· High degree of flexibility and adaptability in work style and communication style
· Ability to manage time, prioritize, and escalate appropriately
· Ability to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
· High degree of initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment