The Accounts Receivable Administrator will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to customers.
- Responsible for assigned Customer Accounts.
- Responsible for sending billing statements to assigned customers.
- Responsible for collecting any outstanding balances.
- Responsible for making remote deposit for Corporate and prepare daily reports.
- Responsible for sending invoices by mail, email or fax.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with assigned customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- High School Diploma / GED equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong Computer Skills a Must (Expert in Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to safety regulations.
- Successful completion of post offer background check, drug screen, motor vehicle report, physical and job-related physical abilities test.
- Smoke and Vape Free Workplace.
- Adhere to Company Dress Code (No visible tattoos or body piercing).