Connect with the Wilson Jones Career Center – G. Brint Ryan College of Business
Welcome to the Wilson Jones Career Center! Our staff is available to assist students with planning for life after college with a full range of career-related services. We assist with major selection, internship planning, resume writing and other job application skills and helping students to start a meaningful job search as they approach graduation.
G. Brint Ryan College of Business Building, BLB 195, UNT campus map
Hours and Appointments
- The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- To schedule an appointment with one of our staff members during these times, current students should access Navigate (for help scheduling, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment) and alumni should access Handshake (for help, watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment). You may choose to meet in-person or virtually. (If you need assistance using Zoom for a virtual meeting, see Using Zoom below.)
- Fall 2023 drop-in times to be determined.
- Quick 15-minute sessions with a Career Coach; no appointment or registration required.
- First-come, first-served.
- Resume and cover letter reviews, job search, LinkedIn profiles and other career questions answered.
Find the Career Coach for Your Major
- Brian Hirsch, RCOB Graduate Students and Alumni, Business – Undetermined and Pre-Business majors
- Beth Kent, Aviation Logistics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Marketing + Professional Selling Undetermined and Pre-Business majors
- Lola Aje, BCIS; Business Analytics; Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Sport Entertainment Management, Undetermined and Pre-Business majors
- Sarah Spath, Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Real Estate; and Risk, Insurance & Financial Services, Undetermined and Pre-Business majors
- Connect with our Peer Ambassador Team for a drop-in session or schedule an appointment. The Peer Ambassador team is our student-run team for peer advice regarding anything careers.
If you would like to meet virtually for an appointment or during Drop-In times and need assistance using Zoom, watch the How to Series: Zoom video which explains some of the features and settings in Zoom. For additional information, see the Zoom Tech Check Guide for Students and Alumni
The Wilson Jones Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 940-565-2105 in advance of the event or your visit.