Connect with the Career Resource Center – G. Brint Ryan College of Business
Welcome to the Career Resource Center! Our staff is available to assist students with planning for life after college with a full range of career-related services. We assist with major selection, internship planning, resume writing and other job application skills and helping students to start a meaningful job search as they approach graduation.
G. Brint Ryan College of Business Building, Suite 037, UNT campus map
Hours and Appointments
- The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- To schedule an appointment with one of our staff members during these times, current students should access Navigate (for help scheduling, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment) and alumni should access Handshake (for help, watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment). You may choose to meet in-person or virtually. (If you need assistance using Zoom for a virtual meeting, see Using Zoom below.)
- August 31 – December 10
- Monday: 10am-12pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-2pm
- Thursday: 12pm-2pm
- Quick 15-minute sessions with a Career Coach; no appointment or registration required.
- First-come, first-served.
- Resume and cover letter reviews, job search, LinkedIn profiles and other career questions answered.
- Click on this Zoom link during the specified day and hours to attend. (For assistance with Zoom, see Using Zoom below.)
Find the Career Coach for Your Major
- Brian Hirsch, Accounting and Personal Selling
- Beth Kent, Real Estate, Logistics, Operations, Risk Management and Financial Services
- Destiny Price, BCIS and Business Analytics
- Dee Wilson, Marketing and Management
If you would like to meet virtually for an appointment or during Drop-In times and need assistance using Zoom, watch the How to Series: Zoom video which explains some of the features and settings in Zoom. For additional information, see the Zoom Tech Check Guide for Students and Alumni resource.