Connect with the Career Resource Center – G. Brint Ryan College of Business
Welcome to the Career Resource Center! Our staff is available to assist students with planning for life after college with a full range of career-related services. We assist with major selection, internship planning, resume writing and other job application skills and helping students to start a meaningful job search as they approach graduation.
G. Brint Ryan College of Business Building, Suite 037, UNT campus map
Hours and Appointments
- The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- To schedule an appointment with one of our staff members during these times, current students should access Navigate (for help scheduling, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment) and alumni should access Handshake (for help, watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment). You may choose to meet in-person or virtually. (If you need assistance using Zoom for a virtual meeting, see Using Zoom below.)
- During Fall, Spring and Summer semesters:
- Monday: 10am-12pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-2pm
- Thursday: 12pm-2pm
- Quick 15-minute sessions with a Career Coach; no appointment or registration required.
- First-come, first-served.
- Resume and cover letter reviews, job search, LinkedIn profiles and other career questions answered.
- Click on this Zoom link during the specified day and hours to attend. (For assistance with Zoom, see Using Zoom below.)
Find the Career Coach for Your Major
- Brian Hirsch, Accounting and Personal Selling plus all RCOB Graduate Students and Alumni
- Beth Kent, Real Estate, Logistics, Operations, Risk Management and Financial Services
- Destiny Price, BCIS and Business Analytics
- Dee Wilson, Marketing and Management
If you would like to meet virtually for an appointment or during Drop-In times and need assistance using Zoom, watch the How to Series: Zoom video which explains some of the features and settings in Zoom. For additional information, see the Zoom Tech Check Guide for Students and Alumni resource. The Career Resource Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 940-565-2105 in advance of the event or your visit.