Gain Experience in Behavior and Culture Studies
There are many opportunities for students interested in the Behavior and Culture Studies job family to gain experience and add skills that are directly applicable to the workplace. Check out the options below. If you have questions about any of these programs, contact Corey Davidson, Internship Specialist for the Behavior and Culture Studies job family.
Wondering about internship opportunities related to the Behavior and Culture Studies job family?
- Forage – Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional internship? Forage is a virtual work experience program that allows students to engage in online simulations of the work done at leading companies, and the account is free. Some Forage opportunities related to the Behavior and Culture Studies job family include:
- Work Ready Virtual Experience
- CLASSROOM Build Student Agency
- GE Explorer: Human Resources Program
- King & Wood Mallesons Law Virtual Experience Program
- White & Case The Future of Law is Global
- Parker Dewey – Looking for a paid, short-term experience? Parker Dewey is a competitive opportunity for students to complete professional assignments in a completely virtual setting. Some Parker Dewey employers related to Behavior and Culture Studies include:
- Rise Education is building a network of international schools grounded in innovative pedagogical practices and curricula, focused on college and career readiness.
- Non Profit Ministry that helps churches and ministries cultivate and produce stories of life change through audio and video.
- EcoMedicine is a new field in medicine which aims to link the health of the planet, the healing power of nature, and personal medical health. .
- Work Shift is a nonprofit, digital hub for news, analysis, and opinion focused on whether higher education and training are delivering the talent and opportunity that society needs.
- Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used.
- W (formerly Young Professionals of Wichita) is a community for young professionals in Wichita, Kansas. Through networking, leadership opportunities, and exclusive programs, we prepare you for career and personal growth.
- Fiverr – Looking to build your skills and get paid? Check out some of the freelance opportunities that use your skillsets on Fiverr.
- Freelance Translators for Hire | Translation Services | Fiverr
- HR Consulting Services by HR Experts | Fiverr
- Customer Care Services | Fiverr