Gain Experience in Health and Human Services
There are many opportunities for students interested in the Health and Human Services job family to gain experience and add skills that are directly applicable to the workplace. Check out the options below. If you have questions about any of these programs, contact the Internship Specialist for the College associated with your major:
- Corey Davidson supports the Colleges of: Education; Health and Public Service; Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (except for Communications and International Studies); and Music
- Sarah Spath supports the Colleges of: Engineering; Information; Liberal Arts and Social Sciences – Communications and International Studies only; Journalism; Merchandising, Hospitality, and Tourism; Science; and Visual Arts and Design
- G. Brint Ryan College of Business – Brian Hirsch, Accounting and Professional Selling; Dee Wilson, Marketing and Management; Beth Kent, BCIS, Business Analytics, Real Estate, Logistics, Operations, Risk Management and Financial Services; Destiny Price, BCIS; Business Analytics; Sports Management
- Dan Naegeli supports BAAS and Project Design and Analysis at UNT at Frisco
Wondering about internship opportunities related to the Health and Human Services job family?
- Forage – Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional internship? Forage is a virtual work experience program that allows students to engage in online simulations of the work done at leading companies, and the account is free. Some Forage opportunities related to the Health and Human Services job family include:
- Accenture Future Innovator in Training
- BCG Design Virtual Experience Program
- Clifford Chance Climate Change Global Virtual Internship
- GE Explorer: Human Resources Program
- Hogan Lovells Life Sciences and Health Care
- Parker Dewey – Looking for a paid, short-term experience? Parker Dewey is a competitive opportunity for students to complete professional assignments in a completely virtual setting. Some Parker Dewey employers related to Health and Human Services include:
- Children’s Playhouse Early Learning Center’s philosophy is to enrich the development of current young leaders in the fields of early childhood education and children’s media. They believe in providing a healthy, safe, and diversified learning environment where children have ample of opportunities to engage in a variety of age appropriate hands-on activities to build onto their prior knowledge and skills.
- SiteOne Landscape supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada.
- Verde Brand Communications is a Colorado-based PR, digital marketing, and full-service, brand communications agency, with offices in Boulder and Durango, and Jackson, Wyoming.
- Xylen Let’s Solve Water is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative, and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved, and re-used.