Gain Experience in Humanities and Communication
There are many opportunities for students interested in the Humanities and Communication job family to gain experience and add skills that are directly applicable to the workplace. Check out the options below. If you have questions about any of these programs, contact the Internship Specialist for the College associated with your major:
- Corey Davidson supports the Colleges of: Education; Health and Public Service; Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (except for Communications and International Studies); and Music
- Sarah Spath supports the Colleges of: Engineering; Information; Liberal Arts and Social Sciences – Communications and International Studies only; Journalism; Merchandising, Hospitality, and Tourism; Science; and Visual Arts and Design
- G. Brint Ryan College of Business – Brian Hirsch, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Professional Selling and all RCOB Graduate Students and Alumni; Beth Kent, Aviation Logistics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations & Supply Chain Management; Lola Aje, BCIS; Business Analytics; Economics; Finance; Information Technology; Real Estate; and Risk, Insurance & Financial Services
- Students at UNT at Frisco – Stacey Jones
Wondering about internship opportunities related to the Humanities and Communication job family?
- Forage – Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional internship? Forage is a virtual work experience program that allows students to engage in online simulations of the work done at leading companies, and the account is free. Some Forage opportunities related to the Humanities and Communication job family include:
- Accenture Nordic Virtual Experience Program
- Design Virtual Experience Program
- NSW Government Virtual Program
- School Virtual Experience Program
- Strategy Consulting Virtual Experience Program
- Parker Dewey – Looking for a paid, short-term experience? Parker Dewey is a competitive opportunity for students to complete professional assignments in a completely virtual setting. Some Parker Dewey employers related to Humanities and Communication include:
- At Different Digital, we are obsessed with creating the best content marketing in the world for early-stage SaaS startups. We are strategic partners with our clients that will look at every facet of your digital presence to ensure that we are focusing on truly impactful solutions to problems that are holding your business back from reaching the next level.
- Halo 42 is a purpose-driven wellness company that helps people embrace their beauty inside and out by creating inclusive and interactive experiences, products, and services.
- Island Syndicate is a creative, communications and media agency in Fort Lauderdale that produces exceptional content and unforgettable experiences. Our proprietary offerings are often inspired by the Caribbean. Our client work product tells their stories in the best possible light.
- MyGuru are an expert team of highly qualified and experienced instructors providing 1-1 tutoring and test prep. We stress the importance of mindset, strategy, confidence, effective study habits, and time management and organization skills in achieving superior performance in school and on standardized tests.
- Smith+Nephew is a leading portfolio medical technology company. Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access.
- Fiverr – Looking to build your skills and get paid? Check out some of the freelance opportunities that use your skillsets on Fiverr.
- Freelance Technical Writers | Technical Writing Services | Fiverr
- Online Photoshopping – Photoshop, Editing & Retouching Services | Fiverr
- Public Relations Specialists for Hire Online | Fiverr
- Social Media Design Services by Social Media Designers | Fiverr
- Sound Effects Services from Freelance Audio Experts | Fiverr
- Web Design Services by Freelance Website Designers | Fiverr