Gain Experience in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
There are many opportunities for students interested in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics job family to gain experience and add skills that are directly applicable to the workplace. Check out the options below. If you have questions about any of these programs, contact the Internship Specialist for the College associated with your major:
- Corey Davidson supports the Colleges of: Education; Health and Public Service; Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (except for Communications and International Studies); and Music
- Sarah Spath supports the Colleges of: Engineering; Information; Liberal Arts and Social Sciences – Communications and International Studies only; Journalism; Merchandising, Hospitality, and Tourism; Science; and Visual Arts and Design
- G. Brint Ryan College of Business – Brian Hirsch, Accounting and Professional Selling; Dee Wilson, Marketing and Management; Beth Kent, BCIS, Business Analytics, Real Estate, Logistics, Operations, Risk Management and Financial Services; Destiny Price, BCIS; Business Analytics; Sports Management
- Dan Naegeli supports BAAS and Project Design and Analysis at UNT at Frisco
Wondering about internship opportunities related to the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics job family?
- Forage – Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional internship? Forage is a virtual work experience program that allows students to engage in online simulations of the work done at leading companies, and the account is free. Some Forage opportunities related to the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics job family include:
- BCG Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- BCG Digital Ventures
- Deloitte Technology Consulting
- GE Explorer: Digital Technology Enterprise Program
- Goldman Sachs Engineering Virtual Experience
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Software Engineering Virtual Experience
- Quantium Data Analytics Virtual Experience
- Parker Dewey – Looking for a paid, short-term experience? Parker Dewey is a competitive opportunity for students to complete professional assignments in a completely virtual setting. Some Parker Dewey employers related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics include:
- nSigma POWER designs, manufactures, and distributes EV (lithium-ion) batteries for industrial use. They are a software-first industrial mobility company built on a uniquely designed lithium battery architecture. Their mission is to rive industry transformation by building the next generation of lithium batteries.
- Xylen Let’s Solve Water is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative, and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved, and re-used.