- Description: The Humanities and Communication pathway includes a broad introduction to a variety of fields for students who are interested in learning critical thinking, analysis, and communication skills. Students learn about their own world perspective, consider varying ideas on this theme and the exchange of information. Majors in this pathway typically emphasize qualitative analysis and emphasize strong reading, writing, and communication comprehension.
- Related majors at UNT:
|College of Education
- Education (Elementary School Education)
- Early Childhood – 6th Grade Core Subjects w/Specialization in:
- English as a Second Language (ESL)*
- Special Education*
- Bilingual and English as a Second Language – Teacher Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction – M.Ed.
- Curriculum and Instruction – Ph.D.
- Early Childhood Education – M.S.
- Educational Leadership – Ed.D. | Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership – M.Ed.
- Higher Education – Ed.D. | Ph.D.
- Higher Education – M.Ed.
- Special Education – M.Ed.
- Special Education – Ph.D.
- Teaching – M.Ed.
College of Health and Public Service
- Audiology/Speech-Language Pathology
- Nonprofit Leadership Studies
- Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology – M.S. | Au.D.
College of Information
- Linguistics and English as a Second Language – M.A.
College of Visual Arts and Design
- Art Education
- Art History
- Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- User-Experience Design
- Art Education – M.A. | Ph.D.
- Art History – M.A.
- Interaction Design – M.A.
|College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Communication Studies*
- Converged Broadcast Media
- Creative Writing
- Language Arts*
- Writing & Rhetoric
- Latino Culture, Economy, and Policy
- Media Arts
- Professional & Technical Communication
- Communication Studies – M.A. | M.S.
- English – M.A. | Ph.D.
- French – M.A.
- History – M.A. | M.S. | Ph.D.
- Media Arts – M.A. | M.F.A.
- Philosophy – M.A. | Ph.D.
- Professional and Technical Communication – M.A.
- Spanish – M.A.
- World Languages, Literatures and Cultures – M.A.
Frank W. and Sue Mayborn School of Journalism
- Broadcast and Digital Journalism
- Digital and Print Journalism
- Journalism with Secondary Teaching Certificate*
- Public Relations
- Journalism – M.A. | M.J.
- Digital Communication Analytics – M.S.
* Opportunity for Teacher Certification