|College of Education
- Education (Elementary School Education)
- Early Childhood – 6th Grade Core Subjects w/Specialization in:
- English as a Second Language (ESL)*
- Special Education*
- Bilingual and English as a Second Language – Teacher Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction – M.Ed.
- Curriculum and Instruction – Ph.D.
- Early Childhood Education – M.S.
- Educational Leadership – Ed.D. | Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership – M.Ed.
- Higher Education – Ed.D. | Ph.D.
- Higher Education – M.Ed.
- Special Education – M.Ed.
- Special Education – Ph.D.
- Teaching – M.Ed.
College of Health and Public Service
- Audiology/Speech-Language Pathology
- Nonprofit Leadership Studies
- Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology – M.S. | Au.D.
College of Information
- Linguistics and English as a Second Language – M.A.
College of Visual Arts and Design
- Art Education
- Art History
- Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- User-Experience Design
- Art Education – M.A. | Ph.D.
- Art History – M.A.
- Interaction Design – M.A.
|College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Communication Studies*
- Converged Broadcast Media
- Creative Writing
- Language Arts*
- Writing & Rhetoric
- Latino Culture, Economy, and Policy
- Media Arts
- Professional & Technical Communication
- Communication Studies – M.A. | M.S.
- English – M.A. | Ph.D.
- French – M.A.
- History – M.A. | M.S. | Ph.D.
- Media Arts – M.A. | M.F.A.
- Philosophy – M.A. | Ph.D.
- Professional and Technical Communication – M.A.
- Spanish – M.A.
- World Languages, Literatures and Cultures – M.A.
Frank W. and Sue Mayborn School of Journalism
- Broadcast and Digital Journalism
- Digital and Print Journalism
- Journalism with Secondary Teaching Certificate*
- Public Relations
- Journalism – M.A. | M.J.
- Digital Communication Analytics – M.S.