Internship Marketing and Recruitment at UNT
Below are the most common ways to get involved with UNT students, however, we are open to discussing new ideas for reaching and connecting with our students.
- Tabling at your choice of various UNT Colleges (i.e., College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, G. Brint Ryan College of Business, College of Engineering, College of Visual Arts and Design, etc.)
- Provide a presentation for a UNT student organization. Should you have an interest in connecting with a student organization, please notify our Career Center office at (940) 565-2105 to receive the specific contact information. This is a list of all Student Organizations at UNT in case you’d like to see the available organizations.
- Join our Employer Partnership Program – Different levels of participation are available and can be tailored to your specific wants or needs. Additional information can be provided should you have an interest.
- Post your internships on Handshake. Follow this guide if you need to create an employer account on Handshake. Once your profile is complete, you can post internship positions for UNT students to view. Follow this Handshake Support guide for more information.
- Please feel free to connect with our Internship Team should you have additional questions about these guidelines or the internship process, in general.