Internship Program – Department of Information Technology & Decision Sciences; G. Brint Ryan College of Business
GENERAL INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS FOR RYAN COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Business Computer Information Systems (BCIS)/Business Analytics
- Academic Requirements:
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.7
- Must have passed all core courses
- Must have passed and completed at least 6 credit hours of professional field courses
- For questions about the academic internship requirements, BCIS majors should contact Anthony Gerth, firstname.lastname@example.org; Business Analytics majors should contact Kashif Saeed email@example.com.
- Meet Your Internship Coordinator: Your Internship Coordinator can assist you with searching for an internship position, writing an effective resume, preparing for interviews and other aspects of the internship process. Contact Destiny Price, firstname.lastname@example.org.