Did you know that if you are graduating and have completed an internship during your time at UNT, you are eligible to receive a platinum graduation cord?
It’s super easy! Follow these steps:
- Fill out this brief form on Handshake about your internship. Select “Not For Credit” as your Experience Type.
- If you have previously filled out this form to receive course credit for an internship, then you are already done!
- Arrange a time to come in-person to the main Career Center at Sage Hall to pick up your cord. Schedule a “Graduation Cord – Internships” appointment in Navigate.
- (First select “Career Center: Internships,” then select “Graduation Cord – Internships.” The staff member you select does not matter and you do not need to indicate a preference.)
- Come to the office at your selected time to pick up your cord.
For any questions about the process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonus, complete the First Destination Survey.