Information for Students and Alumni:
Employment opportunities in Handshake: The UNT Career Center acts only as a referral service and makes no particular recommendation regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by the office. The UNT Career Center is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment. Due to the volume of jobs received by this office, we are unable to research the integrity of each organization or person that lists a job with us. Therefore, you are urged to undertake this responsibility yourself. This website also contains links to other websites not under the control of the University or the Career Center, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact our office at (940) 565-2105 or by email at email@example.com.
- Students – watch this video to learn how to Create a Handshake Account.
- Alumni – watch this video for instructions on Creating an Alumni Handshake Account. Also, see this resource – Alumni Handshake Instructions.
- This video will help students and alumni who want to Find a Job or Internship Using Handshake.
- For additional assistance with Handshake, see the Handshake Guide for Students: Tips and Hints.
- If you are experiencing technical issues, please contact Handshake Help Center to chat with a representative.
Information for Employers:
- Jobs, internships and events are posted in Handshake.
- Check out Handshake Information for Employers for assistance with creating an account, posting a job, requesting an interview schedule and more.
Information for Supervisors for On-Campus Jobs:
- For Handshake tips and hints, check out Handshake Guide for Supervisors.