Connect with the Career Center
Career Coaching and Internship Advising Meetings
- Career Coaches and Internship Specialists: Available for one-on-one coaching/advising sessions with students and alumni.
- Appointment Types: In-person, phone, email, and Zoom (See Using Zoom below). When scheduling, indicate the meeting type.
- Current students: Schedule an appointment through Navigate. (For help, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment).
- All Alumni except Business: Register for Small Group Coaching and Resume Refresh Sessions; Individual appointments are scheduled through Handshake (For help, watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment).
- Business Alumni: Schedule an appointment through Handshake (For help, watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment).
- Drop-Ins: Drop-in through Zoom or in person at designated times each day without an appointment. (See Drop-Ins below.)
To find your Career Coach or Internship Specialist, select the Career Community for the College or School associated with your major. (If you don’t know which College or School to select, you can find it in the UNT Degree Programs list.) In your Career Community, scroll down to find your Career Coach and Internship Specialist under Personalized Career/Internship Advice.
Career Coach and Internship Specialist Locations
- All Majors except Business: Main Career Center: Sage Hall, Suite 202; Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM to 5:00PM.
- Business Majors: G. Brint Ryan College of Business Building, Suite 037 (Connect with the Career Resource Center for more information)
- Engineering and Information Majors: Discovery Park, Suite C-111
- Science Majors: Hickory Hall, Suite 283B
- All UNT at Frisco Students and Alumni: UNT at Frisco location
Main Career Center:
- No appointment required.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00AM to Noon; Tuesday and Thursday, 1:00 to 3:00PM.
- To speak by phone or Zoom during Drop-In times, use Navigate. (For assistance, see Using Zoom below.)
- To meet in-person during Drop-In times, come to Sage Hall, Suite 280.
- Services provided include resume writing and edits, cover letter drafting and edits, interview help, Zoom tech checks, LinkedIn headshots and more.
- During Fall, Spring and Summer semesters:
- Monday: 10am-12pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-2pm
- Thursday: 12pm-2pm
- Quick 15-minute sessions with a Career Coach; no appointment or registration required.
- First-come, first-served.
- Resume and cover letter reviews, job search, LinkedIn profiles and other career questions answered.
- Click on this Zoom link during the specified day and hours to attend. (For assistance with Zoom, see Using Zoom below.)
If you would like to meet virtually for an appointment or during Drop-Ins and need assistance using Zoom, watch How to Series: Zoom for help with Zoom features and settings. For additional information, see Zoom Tech Check Guide for Students and Alumni.
I-9s are processed in-person Monday-Thursday by appointment only. Special appointments are available on Friday, if needed. Students can schedule an appointment through Navigate. To start the I-9 process, you must have 1) an offer letter from the hiring department, 2) completed the onboarding, and 3) all required verification documents.
On-Demand Career Assistance 24/7
If you’re looking for career assistance outside the typical office hours, you’ll find resources and tools for all aspects of your career journey on the Career Center website. Within each College Career Community, you will find information to help you Discover Your Path, Explore Majors and Careers, Gain Experience, and Achieve Your Goals. In addition, check out the extensive collection of Resources, Featured Jobs and Internships, calendar of upcoming career Events, and library of career Videos produced by UNT Career Center staff, students, alumni, and employer partners.
The UNT Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 940-565-2105 in advance of the event or your visit.