Welcome to the Alumni Community!
ALUMNI CAREER SUPPORT
The UNT Career Center provides a full range of services to support alumni in all stages of their career journey. As a graduate of UNT, you have access to career support for life including on-on-one advisement with a Career Coach, attendance at career events, and access to resources on the Career Center website. Career Coaches are available to meet by video, phone, or in person and can help you with any of the following:
- Strategize job searches using relevant and reliable sources
- Provide professional development resources
- Create career documents – resume, CV, cover letter, and e-portfolio
- Discuss career goals to research and formulate an action plan
- Access personality and career matching tools
- Offer personal branding training, including LinkedIn profiles
- Learn about networking and events to engage with employers
Schedule your appointment
To find your Career Coach and schedule an appointment, select the Career Community below for the College or School that’s associated with the degree you received. If you don’t know the College or School for your degree program, you can find it using the UNT Degree Programs list!
Engage with the UNT Alumni Association
The UNT Alumni Association hosts year-round alumni events across DFW and in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. These events are intended to help alumni of all ages leverage your UNT network, discover career opportunities and stay connected to the university. You can view upcoming alumni events. The UNT Alumni Association invites you to update your contact information.
Do you have a quick career question? Need help with your resume? Seeking interview advice?
Did you know we offer 15-minute Daily Drop-ins? No appointment is required! Just call our office during the times below at 940-565-2105 to be assigned to a Career Ambassador who will assist you. If you’d like to meet with an ambassador virtually during drop-in times, watch How to Schedule a Virtual Drop-In Appointment to learn more.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 10 AM to Noon
- Tuesday/Thursday: 1 PM to 3 PM