Welcome to the Alumni Community!
ALUMNI CAREER SUPPORT
The UNT Career Center provides a full range of services to support alumni in all stages of their career journey. You have access to career support for life as a graduate of the University of North Texas. Career Coaches are available for individual advisement by video, phone, or in person. We can help you with the following:
- Strategize job searches using relevant and reliable sources
- Provide professional development resources
- Create career documents – resume, CV, cover letter, and e-portfolio
- Discuss career goals to research and formulate an action plan
- Access personality and career matching tools
- Offer personal branding training, including LinkedIn profiles
- Learn about networking and events to engage with employers
Schedule your appointment by clicking on the Handshake Login button at the top of your browser.
Interested in events? Check out our event schedule https://careercenter.unt.edu/events/
We encourage you to explore the resources and services the Career Center has to offer, attend an upcoming career event, and schedule an appointment in person, by phone or web with your Career Coach.
For additional information on Career Services, please contact:
Engage with the UNT Alumni Association The UNT Alumni Association also hosts year-round alumni events across DFW and in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. These events are intended to help alumni of all ages leverage your UNT network, discover career opportunities and stay connected to the university. You can view upcoming events at untalumni.com/events.
The UNT Alumni Association invites you to update your contact information here:
Do you have a quick career question? Need help with your resume? Seeking interview advice?
Did you know we offer 15-minute Daily Drop-ins? No appointment is required! Just call our office during the times below at 940-565-2105 to be assigned to a Career Ambassador who will assist you. If you’d like to meet with an ambassador virtually during drop-in times, watch How to Schedule a Virtual Drop-In Appointment to learn more.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 10 AM to Noon
- Tuesday/Thursday: 1 PM to 3 PM