Welcome to the University of North Texas Career Center! Our goal is to provide our employer partners with the highest level of recruiting services possible so you can successfully recruit at UNT. Please see our extensive options and find a fit that works for you and your organization. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact the Employer Development Team. Thank you for your interest in recruiting UNT students!
Given the current situation, check out our Virtual Recruiting at UNT page to learn how you can engage with our students and alumni.
“University of North Texas graduates are prepared to engage, work and grow their careers straight out of school more so than any other university in my professional experience. They are unique in that that they have a strong work ethic, are great collaborators, keep a positive attitude and possess a sheer willingness to succeed. The faculty is also clearly teaching real skills that translate to today’s workforce needs so students are learning crucial tools that will allow them to make positive contributions in their careers from day one. These are just a few of the reasons why I seek out UNT grads when I am recruiting.“
Kyle Hogue, Vice President – DynaTen Corporation
- Access Handshake, the recruiting management system used at UNT for posting jobs and internship positions.
- Learn more about Recruiting On Campus and Building a Presence at UNT.
- View the schedule of upcoming Career Fairs and Networking Events.
- Find out more about the UNT Internship Program.
- Discover the Take Flight Job Shadowing Program.
- Meet the UNT Career Center Employer Advisory Board.
- Visit the Career Center locations including parking information.
- Learn more About UNT.
VIRTUAL RECRUITING AT UNT
Employers are encouraged to engage with UNT students through online events and other virtual opportunities. To see all the options, check out Virtual Recruiting at UNT.
UNT CAREER CENTER EMPLOYER ADVISORY BOARD
The Employer Advisory Board consists of some of our most loyal employer partners.
- Meet the UNT Career Center Employer Advisory Board. Interested in joining the Employer Advisory Board? Contact Dan Naegeli, Assistant Vice President, Student Affairs – Careers.
- Find out about the Employer Partnership Program and Sponsorship Opportunities available.
RECRUITING ON-CAMPUS AT UNT
(Currently, all recruiting events are being offered virtually.)