Schedule an Appointment
How to Schedule an Appointment
UNT Career Coaches and Internship Specialists are available for one-on-one coaching/advising sessions with students and alumni. Appointment choices include in-person, phone, Zoom (for assistance, see Using Zoom below), and email. When scheduling, please indicate how you’d like to meet. If you don’t have time for an appointment, check out the Drop-In information below.
- Current Students and Recent Graduates (Graduated 1 year ago or more recently) – Schedule an appointment through Navigate (for help scheduling, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment)
- Experienced Alumni (Graduated more than 1 year ago) – Schedule an appointment through Handshake. For help, go to Alumni Handshake Instructions or watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment).
Do you want to know who your Career Coach is?
To find your Career Coach, go to Meet the UNT Career Coaches.
If you need career or internship advice now and can’t wait for an appointment, drop-ins are for you! Check out the availability and services below.
All Majors (except Business):
- Meet with a Career Ambassador; No appointment is required.
- Hours are: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00AM-Noon; Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00-3:00PM.
- To meet in-person during Drop-In times, go to Sage Hall, Suite 202.
- To meet by phone or Zoom during Drop-In times, use Navigate. Log in, select Schedule an Appointment, then select VIEW DROP IN TIMES. Select the Career Center, then Drop-In with a Career Ambassador. Choose the given location and then view the times and days available. If an ambassador is currently available, you can use the ‘check-in’ button to notify an ambassador you are ready, and we will connect you with them. (For assistance with Zoom, see Using Zoom below.)
- Services provided during Drop-Ins include resume writing and edits, cover letter drafting and edits, interview help, Zoom tech checks, LinkedIn headshots and more.
Business Majors – Drop-in information is available on the Connect with the Career Resource Center page.
If you would like to meet virtually for an appointment or during the Drop-In times and need assistance using Zoom, watch the How to Series: Zoom video which explains some of the features and settings in Zoom. For additional information, see the Zoom Tech Check Guide for Students and Alumni resource.
- I-9s are processed in-person Monday-Thursday by appointment. Special appointments are available on Friday, if needed.
- From July 18-October 15, drop-in I-9 processing is available Monday-Friday from 11:00am-4:00pm each day in Sage Hall, Suite 202.
- Prepare for your I-9 meeting: Complete Section I of your I-9 Form in advance. The I-9 link was sent to you in your Onboarding email message.
- Bring your original I-9 documents to confirm your identity and authorization to work. Check out I-9 Acceptable Documents.
The UNT Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 940-565-2105 in advance of the event or your visit.