Schedule an Appointment
How to Schedule an Appointment
UNT Career Coaches and Internship Specialists are available for one-on-one coaching/advising sessions with students and alumni. Appointment choices include in-person, phone, Zoom (for assistance, see Using Zoom below), and email. When scheduling, please indicate how you’d like to meet.
- Current students – Schedule an appointment through Navigate (for help scheduling, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment)
- Alumni – Schedule an appointment through Handshake. For help, go to Alumni Handshake Instructions or watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment).
Who Is My Career Coach or Internship Specialist?
- To find your Career Coach or Internship Specialist, select the Career Community for the College or School associated with your major. (If you don’t know the College or School, go to UNT Degree Programs list.)
- In your Career Community, scroll down to the section titled Personalized Career/Internship Advice and click the appropriate choice to find your Career Coach or Internship Specialist.
Where is My Career Coach or Internship Specialist Located?
- Most majors – Main Career Center, Sage Hall, Suite 202
- Business majors – G. Brint Ryan College of Business Building, Suite 037 (Connect with the Career Resource Center for more information)
- Engineering and Information majors – Discovery Park, Suite C-111
- Science majors – Hickory Hall, Suite 283B
- All UNT at Frisco students – Career Coach and Internship Specialist at UNT at Frisco.
I-9s are processed in-person Monday-Thursday by appointment only. Special appointments are available on Friday, if needed. Students can schedule an appointment through Navigate. To start the I-9 process, you must have: 1) an offer letter from the hiring department, 2) completed the onboarding, and 3) all required verification documents.
- Meet with a Career Ambassador and no appointment required.
- Hours are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – 10:00AM to Noon; Tuesday and Thursday – 1:00 to 3:00PM.
- To meet by phone or Zoom during Quick Chat times, use Navigate. (For assistance with Zoom, see Using Zoom below.)
- To meet in-person meeting during Quick Chat times, go to Sage Hall, Suite 202.
- Services provided during Quick Chats include resume writing and edits, cover letter drafting and edits, interview help, Zoom tech checks, LinkedIn headshots and more.
Drop-In times for Business majors – Information is available on the Connect with the Career Resource Center page.
If you would like to meet virtually for an appointment or during the Quick Chat times and need assistance using Zoom, watch the How to Series: Zoom video which explains some of the features and settings in Zoom. For additional information, see the Zoom Tech Check Guide for Students and Alumni resource.
The UNT Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 940-565-2105 in advance of the event or your visit.