Welcome Graduate Students!
Professional development should be a daily and vital component of a graduate education. Finding a position in which you will be successful and satisfied takes time, preparation, and effort. The UNT Career Center employs full-time career coaches dedicated to assisting graduate students in determining career paths and opportunities. Whether you’re interested in pursuing a career in academia or exploring the broad range of options within various industries and occupations, the Career Center provides a full range of services to support graduate students at all points along the employment path.
- Resume, Curriculum Vitae, and cover letter writing
- Mock interviews
- Career planning strategies
- Job search strategies for academic and corporate positions
- Finding success with networking (Connect with Employers) and informational interviews
- Navigating Handshake and other online job postings
- Making the most of career fairs
To see all the information and services offered by the Career Center and to schedule an appointment with your Career Coach, select the Career Community for the College or School associated with your major below. If you don’t know the College or School for your major, you can find it using the UNT Degree Programs list! Then, we encourage you to attend an upcoming career event and schedule an appointment with your Career Coach.
- All UNT at Frisco Students
- Business Career Community
- Education Career Community
- Engineering Career Community
- Health & Public Service Career Community
- Information Career Community
- Journalism Career Community
- Liberal Arts & Social Sciences Career Community
- Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism Career Community
- Music Career Community
- Science Career Community
- Visual Arts & Design Community
UNT Counseling & Testing Services offers a virtual support group for all graduate students. Check out Thriving in Graduate School: Virtual Support Group to learn more.
The UNT Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 940-565-2105 in advance of the event or your visit.