Handshake Information for Employers Recruiting at University of North Texas
Handshake is a recruiting management system where employers can:
- Post jobs and internships for UNT students and alumni.
- Request an interview schedule once a job has been posted.
- Post events for UNT students and alumni.
- Make a payment for a career fair or networking event hosted by the Career Center. (Check out our upcoming Career Fairs and Networking Events)
If you are not yet registered with Handshake, you will need to set up an account. Our Career Center offers employers access to thousands of exemplary candidates through this valuable resource. Below you will find information to assist you with creating a Handshake account, connecting with UNT, posting a position and more.
Create an Employer Account and Connect with UNT
- Follow this guide to create a Handshake employer account. Once approved with your company, you will need to connect with UNT if your company has not already done so.
Post a Job or Internship
- Once your profile is complete, you can post a job or internship for UNT students to view. This guide provides detailed instructions on How to Post a Job on Handshake.
Request an Interview Schedule
- Now that you’ve posted a job, you can link it to an active interview schedule via Handshake. Follow this guide to request your schedule to interview students either in our new interview suites on campus or virtually.
- If you have any questions, email Philip.Aguinaga@unt.edu.
- If you encounter any issues with Handshake, please use the following tools to resolve your concerns:
- If you are actively recruiting at UNT, you’re welcome to reach out to the UNT Career Center staff for support by calling our main office number.