Welcome to the Toulouse Graduate School Career Community!
UNT is an exceptional university for your graduate education. As the demand for advanced degrees continues to rise, our internationally recognized graduate programs can help you build your professional skills.
Your graduate degree can provide numerous opportunities that do not confine you to a specific industry but can open new career options. We will provide you the academic instruction needed as well as the professional development, resources, and networking opportunities to meet your interests and goals.
When your passion is professionally enhanced at UNT, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish. With UNT pride,
Victor Prybutok, Vice Provost for Graduate Education and Dean of the Toulouse Graduate School
Services Offered by the Career Center
The Career Center provides a full range of services to support graduate students and alumni at all points along the employment path. This video presentation, Graduate Student Career Services, summarizes the available services, which include:
- Resume, Curriculum Vitae, and cover letter writing
- Mock interviews
- Career planning strategies
- Academic and corporate job search (See Career Resources for Graduate Students below)
- Finding success with networking and informational interviews
- Navigating Handshake and other online job postings
- Making the most of career fairs
To see all the information and services offered by the Career Center, select the Career Community for the College or School that’s associated with your major below. If you don’t know the College or School for your major, you can find it using the UNT Degree Programs list! Then, we encourage you to attend an upcoming career event and schedule an appointment with the Graduate Career Coach found in the Career Community for your College or School.
- Business Career Community
- Education Career Community
- Engineering Career Community
- Health & Public Service Career Community
- Information Career Community
- Journalism Career Community
- Liberal Arts & Social Sciences Career Community
- Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism Career Community
- Music Career Community
- Science Career Community
- Visual Arts & Design
VIRTUAL CAREER SERVICES
All UNT students and alumni have access to virtual services and opportunities through the Career Center to assist in achieving their career goals. Check out our Virtual Career Center Services for Students!
- ImaginePhD – Free, online career exploration and preparation tool for doctoral Humanities and Social Science students and postdoctoral scholars.
- Hire Academics – Remote job opportunities for academics.
- HigherEdJobs – Job board for positions in Higher Education.
- Finding Job Opportunities for Graduate Students – Video on job search strategies.
- International MBA Success Stories – Job search strategies video for all International students.
- Higher Education Job Search – The Chronicle of Higher Education site.
- GSTEP – Training for Teaching in Higher Education – Graduate Student Teaching Excellence Program (GSTEP).