Career Services for Students, Alumni, and Employers
STUDENTS & ALUMNI
Meet with Career Center Staff
The Career Center staff are available for in-person, phone, email and virtual career advising.
- Current students – Schedule an appointment through Navigate. (For help, watch Navigate – Schedule an Appointment.)
- Alumni – Schedule an appointment through Handshake. (For help, watch Handshake – Career Advising Appointment.)
- If you don’t have time for an appointment, Drop-Ins are available during specific times. You can meet with a Career Ambassador in person, virtually or by phone during Drop-ins.
- For additional information about Appointments and Drop-ins, including times, locations, and help using Zoom:
- All majors and alumni except Business, check out Connect with the Career Center.
- Business majors and alumni, access Connect with the Career Resource Center.
On-Demand Information, Resources, Videos, and Tools
The Career Center website serves as a portal to connect students and alumni with information, resources, videos, tools and more to assist with their career preparation and job search process. This resource, 10 Ways students Can Plan for Success and Find Support, can help you find everything the website has to offer.
Connect with the Career Center Remotely
Remote and On-Demand Career Center Services for Students and Alumni outlines the multiple services and opportunities available remotely to all UNT students and alumni to assist you in achieving your career goals.
The Employers page highlights the many opportunities available to employers to engage with UNT students. In addition, the Employer Services Team is here to assist you and looks forward to working with you.