Thank You Letters
Write email thank you letters! The goal is to show courtesy, professional communication, and stand out among the competition.
Key Points in Writing a Thank You Letter:
- Send within 24 hours of an interview or meeting with recruiter
- Ask for business cards so you have the correct contact and spelling information
- Send one to each person in the interview
- Reiterate your interest in the job and company
- Reference a specific and noteworthy part of the meeting
- Use appropriate subject line (reference job), write professionally, and proofread
This video explains how to write Post-Interview Thank You Messages.